3.23.2010

Going Bug-Eyed!

I tell you what.

I'm geeky, but if I had to do all this website stuff all the time I would be insufferable.  The last time I went through a major website revision, I had the help of an assistant; this time, with the exception of my fabulous web programmer Scotty, I'm going it alone.  Don't get me wrong, it's fun and I thoroughly enjoy the creative aspects of it.  But the TESTING!  OY!  Going through and trying to make sure all the T's are crossed and the I's dotted is NOT easy!

Still, I'm excited because I just KNOW the end result will be worth it.  The little kid in me wants to just launch everything right away, but no, I'll be a good girl and continue to work out all the kinks so that it's as flawless as humanly possible when we go live in a few days.  This is easily the biggest change we've made, from soup to nuts as they say, so it doesn't do anyone any good to rush things.

So bear with me as I try to keep my eyes from crossing with all this computer work.  We're coming to the final stages and I hope to be making the big announcement in just a few more days!

Back to my laptop I go ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails