5.03.2011

Recent Pieces




Not too long ago one of my wonderful clients, Susan Roche, contacted me about making a custom version of our Antique Charm Bracelet.  Susan just opened a stunning new studio in the beachy community of Bay Head, New Jersey that I had the privilege of seeing in person.  Light and airy, everything about her new studio and her work supports her brand beautifully.  In keeping with the beach theme, Susan commissioned a couple of seaside versions of our Antique Charm Bracelet with tiny sterling sea creature charms.  

In addition to the beachy touch, she also wanted to incorporate a symbol of a charity that is near and dear to her heart, Michael's Feat, which provides support to families of newborns who are suffering from a health crisis.  The symbol for this lovely organization is, fittingly, tiny bare feet, so I added a little sterling baby feet charm to complete the bracelets.  While I did not get a chance to photograph the bracelets that were going to mothers who are involved with Michael's Feat, I did snap a few photos of Susan's studio bracelet before sending it off to her, as well as one of her Simple Tile Key Rings.

Did you know that many of our pieces can be customized?  If you have an idea for a perfect piece, we can often rework one of our pieces or even design one from the sketchpad up to make your vision a reality.  Drop me an email to tell me what would tickle your fancy!

And congratulations, Susan, I know that your new studio will be a smashing success!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails