1.03.2012

Spreading It On Thick

I'm usually an all or nothing kind of girl, which is to say I usually like to do things perfectly (or at least the way I envision it in my head) or not at all. While that philosophy sometimes serves me well, in certain areas, not so much. Housework, for example! Or keeping up with all the social media things I've got going, or tried to keep going. "Not at all" could aptly describe a great many things in my life right now. Simply put, I often find I've spread myself way too thin. 

So I am taking a whack at streamlining things a bit, starting with giving my Posterous account another whirl and employing their super-terrific autoposting capabilities. I may make a posting mistake here or there but I think the ease of use will be a huge help in simplifying my life. And hopefully allowing me to spread it on a little thicker, in terms of keeping up! 

Thank you, Posterous!!

Posted via email from Isabelle Chase Studios

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails